Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blog Assignment #13

Back To The Future and A Vision of Students Today.

Balloon
In these videos they show the difference in using technology and not using technology in the classroom. In A Vision of Students Today it showed a lot of things that do not surprise me at all. Like students being on Facebook during class, or buying textbooks they never use. At the end of the video the teacher wrote on the blackboard, “what is it missing?... videos… pictures…”

I want my students to be engaged in learning without realizing that they are learning. In Back to the Future he mentions that students have to learn how to be taught. I am one who has learned how to be taught, and now it is hard to figure out how to learn on my own. I am doing it, but it will take a while to get the full swing of it.
These videos are a must watch. They are very inspiring. I wish I had education like this when I was growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment