Monday, October 1, 2012

Summary for C4K September

#1 In Room 7 at PES Tells Tales' blog September 4, 2012 Mitchell used lots of descriptive words in a story about an octopus to paint a really interesting picture!

I told him how interesting his story was, and how much I liked it. I also told him to keep up the great work.

#2 In History Class Kaylee was told to bring items that mean a lot to her. Some of the many items she brought were a rosary which was given to her by her great grandma, a stuffed tiger that she got from the hospital after she went through surgery, and some pictures of her and her family. She has posted a picture of these and many other things that are important to her.

I told her that I love that she has so many things near and dear to her heart. Treasure the memories she has, and enjoy being with her family as much as she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment